Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 09:33:08 +0100
Choice also requires a bit of intelligence and understanding of what's on
offer.  The fact that this crap can be called something innocuous can be
misleading.  Who'd have thought mechanically recovered beef trimmings could
be labelled:

Finely Textured Beef (FTB), Lean Finely Textured Beef (LFTB), Premium Black
Angus <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_cattle> Finely Textured Beef
(PBAFTB), Angus Finely Textured Beef (AFTB), Beef Trimmings, Finely Textured
(BTFT) and Partially Defatted Chopped Beef (PDCB)

Jez, enjoying his 99c Big Crap Menu for breakfast