Re: [OM] What is "CONTROL" and "MTP" on E-3?

Subject: Re: [OM] What is "CONTROL" and "MTP" on E-3?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 11:53:02 -0800
> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> The explanation is under USB Mode, Jan, on page 95 of the Reference Manual.

Ah, thanks. Didn't see it in TOC nor index.

It still doesn't tell me much more than I guessed, though... perhaps we should
re-open the thread on manuals...

Stewardship delegation is focused on results instead of methods. It gives
people a choice of method and makes them responsible for results... Point out
potential failure paths, what not to do, but don't thell them what to do. --
Stephen R. Covey