Re: [OM] Processed foods (was: The Puerto Rico that Few See)

Subject: Re: [OM] Processed foods (was: The Puerto Rico that Few See)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 08:25:48 +1100
Yo can make almost anything palatable with the 'right' treatment. I
particularly like the French method of cooking green beens - boil them until
they are soft and then fry them in duck fat with onions and acon bits. Highly
recommended, seriously unhealthy. Unless you subscribe to the odd French
argument that bird fat isn't armful. :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx