Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:49:40 -0500
If you wander in at breakfast to most any McDonald's, you'll find it filled
with elderly folks, most of whom seem to be having a reasonably good time. A
very social hour. And they eat there because breakfast is filling, and
inexpensive. (The same can be said of breakfast at Moody's Diner in Waldoboro,
which is also filled with the elderly because the food is inexpensive. And
good.)

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com