Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2011 18:13:37 -0500
That reminds me that I saw a video very recently of a new Japanese robot
that is specifically designed to separate the meat from a ham.  It's a
typical industrial looking robot arm equipped with a large boning knife.
  It makes deboning a ham look like a work of art and works very, very
fast.  I doubt that any human could compete with it and it does a very
professional looking job.  Sure wasn't much meat left on the bone.

Chuck Norcutt