Re: [OM] Dreamweaver

Subject: Re: [OM] Dreamweaver
From: Robert Burnette <r.burnette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 15:38:46 -0500
John:

I don't know how you define serious or what you need to accomplish, but you
might take a look at communityspice.com and see what they have to offer. I know
people who create and maintain church websites with this program. It costs
24.99 per month for hosting. It appears to be as simple as RapidWeaver (if not
more so) and I have been told that the webmasters there will even help you to
create your website at no extra charge.

Robert