Re: [OM] Be afraid, be very afraid! FEAR!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Be afraid, be very afraid! FEAR!!!
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 17:50:16 -0500
Care to blame it all on Political Correctness?

Someone just sent me this somewhat tasteless, but clearly defining
statement:

 *"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional,  *

  *illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous  *

  *mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is  *

                        *entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the
clean end."*