Re: [OM] Seeds DID "just spring up" [was: Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the P

Subject: Re: [OM] Seeds DID "just spring up" [was: Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see]
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 08:28:03 -0600

Your blind willingness to believe the that corporations can do no wrong is
pretty scary, Bill. Do a little research!

Well, your intentional willingness to put crap in my mouth like Rush
Limbaugh or Glenn Beck is also scary, too,, Jan. You couldn't be so wrong,
and I don't appreciate your statement the least little bit. You are far too
willing to overstate something to make a point, and I think I deserve an
appology!

As to the research, I do.

Bill Pearce, who's more than a little pissed!