Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 11:48:20 -0600
Chuck,

Here are two images made with the Exa without flash.  The first one has a
lot of dark shadows, so it may be hard to tell about exposure variations.
The second is more evenly lighted.  I see no evidence of such a problem.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/GreatLakes.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Nose+Gear+Lights.jpg.html

You may see it differently.

I have seen such variations in images made with my original Leica IIIa at
high shutter speeds.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA