Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 15:20:49 -0500
Where I grew up, in western North Carolina apple country, cider was freshly
squeezed apple juice, mostly for sale to tourists, or for mulling at winter.
Thicker and darker and less diluted than juice. Hard cider was a term reserved
for the fermented variety, which was far superior either to tourist cider or
juice.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com