Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 08:38:49 +1100
Then the law is a ass!

Cloudiness is fine - I've drunk scrumpy. The local organic shop and restaurant
have cloudy apple juice and it's good. In fact, I spent an afternoon exploring
the mix of Ricard anis, cloudy apple juice and other ingredients that I can't
remember. Mint was there I think. Must try ad rediscover it sometime.
No problem with cloudy beer either.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx