Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 08:56:04 +1100
That Steinheil 85mm seems a nice lens. Is it an auto type? I got a nice looking
Schact  902.8 with the kit, a late 'zebra' type auto lens. No chance to try it
out yet though.
There is a huge number of lenses available. One list of makers, types and
variants has well over 2,000 entries!
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx