Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Might be of interest to Olympus list EP 2
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 16:30:08 -0600
Hi Andrew,

No, the Steinheil 85 is a simple manual lens, but works well.  I also have
it in Leica Thread Mount.  I think I have a Zeiss 135 in auto stop-down
mount, but it is in poor shape.  Like you, I bought a kit, fitted in a
briefcase, many years ago when my eyesight made rangefinder use difficult.
Most of the items were quite old.

My Exa came from a local pawn shop.  With it, I could mix and match finders
and lenses with the Exakta, until the larger camera died.  Until film
processing became difficult to find, the Exa was a favorite as a walk-around
kit.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA