Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 30/12/2010: the Puerto Rico that few tourists see
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 22:53:50 +0000
On 07/01/2011 21:38, Andrew Fildes wrote:
> Then the law is a ass!
>
> Cloudiness is fine - I've drunk scrumpy. The local organic shop and
> restaurant have cloudy apple juice and it's good. In fact, I spent an
> afternoon exploring the mix of Ricard anis, cloudy apple juice and other
> ingredients that I can't remember. Mint was there I think. Must try ad
> rediscover it sometime.
> No problem with cloudy beer either.
> Andrew Fildes
> afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Scrumpy is good, and the robust brew we had from a Norman farmer was
pretty special, also.

Opening that bottle introduced us to our Seattle friends many years ago,
when the cork re-entered the atmosphere in their general area (we had no
refrigerator in the tent)!

D.

--
I'm a Mac, but I'm happy with my PC.