Re: [OM] Dreamweaver

Subject: Re: [OM] Dreamweaver
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 13:11:53 -0500
Wordpress is really made for blogging, not for setting up a regular website,
right? I use WP for my blog, but I would not want to have to use it as my
regular portfolio website. One of the CMS systems you've mentioned would
probably work fine, but my site is so huge, over 1200 photos and 1500 pages,
that I do not want to change it to something else. Too much work. If I was
starting from nothing today, I'd probably go with a CMS

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook