Re: [OM] Film scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Film scanner
From: Lawrence Woods <lmwoods@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 15:14:37 -0500 (EST)
Moose -

Are you serious about selling your old Canon scanner for ~$50-
60? If so, I presume it is now an unused dust-gatherer to you.
Contact me offline.  I would be interested, if the SCSI
adapter card is still with it.

I once had a flatbed scanner.  The scanner got put away, but
the SCSI card remained in the computer.  When the computer got
junked, the card went with it.  Later, when someone else could
have used the scanner, the missing SCSI card scuttled the
reuse.

     ----- Larry Woods

>On 1/7/2011 3:12 PM, Moose wrote:
>Yes.
>I'll sell my Canon FS2720 to anybody who wants it for half
that. 16 bit, 2700 DPI. Still manual and no IR, but at least