Re: [OM] What's wrong with this flash

Subject: Re: [OM] What's wrong with this flash
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 10:40:20 -0500
There are some reflections off the shoe, but maybe he tried to crazy
glue the broken piece on.  Shoe can be replaced as in T32, though cost
may be higher due to initial parts cost.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977