[OM] [OT] Canyon 5D2 armor etc

Subject: [OM] [OT] Canyon 5D2 armor etc
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2011 19:57:02 +0100
Hi All,

I have decided to take the 5D2 and various Oly lenses with me to India,
so I need to get a spare Battery and some extar CF cards and whilst
searching I came across adverts for body armor so great I though,
however it seems its not in stock here but the 5D version is, has anyone
fitted a 5D version to the mark 2 , I see on ebay someone saying it fits
ok apart from obstructing the screen a bit. any comments etc.

BTW I will be taking the 35-80/2.8 and after going back through my
photos the 24/2.8 as opposed to the 21/2