Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 13:30:38 +0000
Brian

Thanks for your comments.  I must admit that I was thinking of you when I was
wandering the Gardens and I took some of the photos only because I thought that
you might be interested.

I'm happy with the way the pictures look, on my monitor anyway.  But your
comments echo some that my father-in-law makes when he looks at my images and I
suspect that there is a big difference in the brightness of our respective
monitors.

For instance, the Packhorse Bridge does have quite a range of brightnesses, but
it's manageable for me (i.e. I like it :-)).  If you have time you might wish
to see that image on Picasaweb:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vc-9CklBq2D23_vG8tRDAedxpYFNEeSAmNLIvDuRXhs?feat=directlink

. . . and see if it still shows the problems you hint at.  All the latest
images on that blog are on that album.

I should be interested in your thoughts (or anyone else's if they have the
time).

Chris