[OM] FS- Auto Bellows

Subject: [OM] FS- Auto Bellows
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 15:44:06 EST
I have a spare OM auto bellows with double cable release. Includes front
and rear caps.  The rear nylon block has a small crack, which doesn't
interfere with proper operations.  If that makes you crazy, I think Camtech
still
has replacements.  Almost no signs of use.  $125 including  shipping within
the US.

Money cheerfully refunded if not as described or if you are not happy with
the condition upon receipt of the bellows and cable release.

Add a Varimagni for $60 if bought at same time.

Off list, please.

Bill Barber