Re: [OM] (OT) PHP

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) PHP
From: manuel viet <manuel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:18:36 +0100
To avoid all troubles, you should install a complete local wamp stack.
Download installer from here :

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wampserver/

Everything will be correctly installed automagically (apache, mysql, php).

Start the apache server from the taskbar icon, and enable needed plugins from
provided submenu.

Then, when you drop your files to the www directory, it will be available and
correctly interpreted before being fed to your browser.

To view them, point your browser to http://localhost/<my_file.ext>

--
Manuel Viet