Re: [OM] [OT] Canyon 5D2 armor etc

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Canyon 5D2 armor etc
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 14:48:37 +0100
I am not so worried about appearance more about protecting it from
knocks as it doesn't instill the same confidence in toughness that the
E-3 does

I just wish the E-3 had the canyon FF sensor.

As an aside I have now chosen my christmas present - a gopro motorsport
HD camera and chest belt, I plan to set it mainly to time lapse and swap
card and battery at lunch time .