Re: [OM] I want to sell all my E-SYSTEM stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] I want to sell all my E-SYSTEM stuff
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:16:03 -0500
Search ebay using the advanced search page
<http://shop.ebay.com/ebayadvsearch/__W0QQ_advZ1QQ_sofindtypeZ1?_rdc=1>
Then be sure to check the "completed listings" box in the "Search
Including" section.

That will show you the prices of recently completed auctions for the
item in question.  If there are at least several sales it can give you
an idea of the range of prices.  But what you can't really know is the
exact condition of the equipment.  Very low prices may indicate a
damaged or non-working item sold as a "parts only" purchase which will
(should) be indicated in the text of the auction.

The page I listed above is US ebay.  You may have to try others for your
own area.

Chuck Norcutt