Re: [OM] I want to sell all my E-SYSTEM stuff

Subject: Re: [OM] I want to sell all my E-SYSTEM stuff
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:25:42 -0500
Also check KEH (largest used camera store in the US)
<http://www.keh.com/ServerError.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/onlinestore/home.aspx>

But keep in mind that these are retail prices with a guarantee and may
be much higher than you can count on for a personal sale.  You will note
significant differences in price based on condition.  Like new (LN) and
excellent (EX) may garner a very high premium for collectors.

Ignore the "server error" messages.  Just do the search.

Chuck Norcutt