Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens

Subject: Re: [OM] Cambridge Botanical Gardens
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 06:00:26 +0000
Well, Brian, you do things a little differently with your web pages so no red
face necessary, I think.

And I have changed the "ford" and the "Powder Puff", after the comments you and
Moose made.  I've also changed the HDR image.

What you're intended to see is at threeshoes-photo.blogspot.com

I got the name "Powder Puff" from the label, not recording the proper name; but
I'll have to go back and check :-)

Chris