Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale

Subject: Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 09:26:59 -0500 (EST)
So, the real reason you so ceremoniously announced your return to the
Olympus list a few days ago was with the intention to use us to  generate
interest in your ebay auctions. How arrogant of you. And after a gentle
reminder
of list etiquette you further thumb your nose at us?! Keep your crappy  gear
and keep your auctions off our list.

George S.

So, do  you want to know of some interesting Olympus OM items that I am
selling  that you can potentially buy at good prices, or not?  And who is
going to decide?

In any case, I will continue with my plan, even if  I am perceived as
slightly bad-mannered, and those who do not like these  occasional messages
can delete them without reading  them.