Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2011: my oriental whisky altar

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2011: my oriental whisky altar
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 17:10:15 -0500
I never liked Scotch much until I had my first single malt. Don't even recall
the brand. The best I ever had was proffered one holiday by a cousin. It was
her late father's, and had been decanted into a crystal container for so long
neither she nor her mother could recall what distillery produced it. I had a
glass, and it was like sipping from Heaven's cup itself. Goodness gracious, I
seriously considered homicide so that the decanter would not leave my premises.
It was _that_ good.

--Bob