Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale

Subject: Re: [OM] DrT's big Olympus sale
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 22:21:35 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2011 7:52:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,
om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm less  bugged about the ebay thing than the fact that this list has
become
the  AG-Moose-Chuck-Nathan-Jan-Bill-NSURET show and we really don't have
near
the conversations and content that we used to.

Hmm, I'm flattered to be included in this group and when I review the post
I've made over the past year, it looks like about 4 per week, usually
responding  to a topic I didn't start.  I've been a bit busy and must say my
post
have  suffered perhaps in the quality arena.  I'll do better this next
year.  Oh, I'd also like to see more on topic discussions.   Nsurit/Bill Barber

Hope I wasn't getting counted twice in the list mentioned above.