Re: [OM] (OM) OT A one-milion dollar photographic print

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT A one-milion dollar photographic print
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 17:52:23 -0500
It might well be necessary to spend another $7,500 to replicate the
mounting and lighting.  I've been seriously thinking about mounting a
medium size HDTV on the wall that's capable of running a slide show off
a flash card.  "slide show" might be the right term.  Without the
correct lighting prints can be rather ho-hum.

Chuck Norcutt