Re: [OM] Heliar (Was: 50mm 1.8 (Re: Hoarding & Varimagni))

Subject: Re: [OM] Heliar (Was: 50mm 1.8 (Re: Hoarding & Varimagni))
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 11:53:15 +0200
The new CV one. Unlike some of their other lenses
(e.g. 12mm "ultra wide heliar") the 50mm is a true
heliar (well, actually, Dynar) design, same as the
1950s and earlier designs, with the same attributes.

This one is just masterfully crafted with the best
of modern manufacturing and multicoating technology.

D.