Re: [OM] Bokeh question

Subject: Re: [OM] Bokeh question
From: WayneS <olympus@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 17:13:40 -0500
Alright!, another Bokeh discussions - and why I just love this list. Keep the
waxing philosophical coming, oats, nits, and all.

And my take, a pinhole has bokeh due to diffraction, and the fact the pin hole
affects the resolution. So, even stopped down, a lens has 'micro-bokeh'. ...
and doesn't diffraction depend on color, so a pinhole is not chromatically
corrected.

So is there chromatic bokeh?

Wayne