Re: [OM] OT} Hummer Driver

Subject: Re: [OM] OT} Hummer Driver
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 19:22:17 -0500
When I lived in Santa Fe, there were weekly protests against the war in Iraq
every Friday at Noon. One of the regular protesters was a 75 year old woman
named Harriet. One day during the protest, a man in a big yellow Hummer
covered in Republican and George Bush stickers drove by and flipped the
middle finger at us while screaming "Fuck off, commies!" Harriet was
standing next to me, and she turned to me and said; "That dumbass is only
driving that bigass SUV to compensate for his small penis!"

This is her:

http://tinyurl.com/bushbinlyin

--
Chris Crawford