Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2011: my oriental whisky altar

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 12/1/2011: my oriental whisky altar
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:41:20 -0000
I can't comment on your choice of targets, Chris, but your successors have
not yet succeeded in hitting any of the local four (which they overfly
daily).

As to the scenery, of course I agree, with the rider that being here, one
can better appreciate how much it changes with every hour. And the further
rider that I only wish I could do it justice in-camera :-(

Piers