Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 06:12:12 -0800 (PST)
> I just came back from a 50K trail race.  That's 32 miles in snow-covered
> trails with 20F (-7F) top temperatures.  It took me 6 hours and 20 minutes
> to finish. I am tired but happy :)

I think you left out a lot of important details here...

One way to do it I guess, is if you change your clothes several times
throughout the race.  Another is to run at a rate right at the point when you
are just about to start sweating, but never actually do.

You also never told us how long it takes you to complete the race under normal
circumstances, ie temperatures.  How many times you compete in similar event
per year?  How did you reward yourself after, a drink, a meal, a massage?...:)

And most importantly, you talked about pictures, but we didnt see any even a
description of such...

You'd better start typing, before I get mad...:)

Best

Boris