Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:18:25 -0600
I have seen the sight of painters selling the original of their work for
$$$$$ and "gicle" prints for $$ at even the most humble art fair. I have a
friend that owns a lab that has done a good business in making copies of
art, paintings watercolors, etc, that can then be used (preferably by him)
to make prints on canvas. I'm not buying them but some do!