Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 10:49:02 -0600
Or, it could just be that I don't like his photography. I've seen more than
one "vintage" print (oh how I hate that term, invented by greedy sales
gallery owners to increase profit) of his, and I find his photos to be
invariably cold and lifeless.

The prints were really rather flat. Some could be from age, but.

Bill Pearce