Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 09:25:50 -0600
> The black duotones (duoblacks to the folks at the print shop) are the only
> way to get great photographic reproduction on an offset litho press. And
> yes, there was a day when I made prints for repro that were flat. Didn't
> display them, however!

I've done only a couple of those that were destined for duotone repro.
Been YEARS ago. (88-89). My how times have changed. Seems like
everything I learned in college taking printing (graphic reproduction)
is ancient history. But my Pica Pole remains right next to my computer
at all times. Nothing slices through paper like a good Pica Pole.

AG