Re: [OM] Nostalgia - Re: 50 Macros

Subject: Re: [OM] Nostalgia - Re: 50 Macros
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:18:47 +1100
Oh,we have our one percenters all right. They controlled the methamphetamine
supply in Aus for a long time. And we have our weekend warriors too,
fortysomethings with an identity crisis. These guys were somewhere in between -
http://www.pbase.com/update_image/131951654
Inappropriate Footwear

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx