Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 280 megapixels
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:38:01 -0600
It is a great problem giving good reproduction in book form. Keeping
consistency over even a relatively small run isn't easy, and one
questionable pressman can screw up the whole thing.  The main reason I
always got Lenswork was the high regard I had for the standard of
reproduction. I seem to recall that it was done sheetfed, not web, and they
said that the process of halftoning combined with that and eternal vigilance
was their secret.