Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 22:16:14 -0800
On 1/19/2011 11:51 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
> One of my best selling prints was shot at -10F. The estimable E-1 with 50-200.
>
> This isn't exactly it, but close. (I think when I put up the limited print, I
> took down the other one.)
>
> http://www.bobwhitmire.com/page1/page10/page10.html
>
> Sea Smoke at Sunrise. Damned cold morning.<g>

Is the other landscape? That's what I think I remember. I know I liked both,
and I am unlikely to ever see that
phenomenon in person. ;-)

I'm sitting here looking at one of my other old winter favorites, "Winter
Rockweed". As I recall, you almost froze
important parts of yourself getting that one, too. :-)

I only bought the 3.5x5" one, partly for cost control and partly because it
doesn't hold up all that well very large and
I don't think I saw the next size up. That was a film shot, wasn't it? Maybe a
new scan and processing, applying all
you've learned since, would improve it significantly?

Moose