Re: [OM] Lost film seeks its original owner

Subject: Re: [OM] Lost film seeks its original owner
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:10:19 -0600
I just dont get how one gets 40 pix from a roll of film.

It's not that hard if you have the right camera. I got 37 frames routinely
with the OM and sometimes 38 with the Nikon F. It all depends on the spacing
between the cassette and the take up spool. I don't know which is the one
with the closest spacing, but there is enough film to do it. I quit trying
to get the elusive 38th frame when I realized that the frames closest to the
ends were often damaged in processing.