Re: [OM] IMG: Live View Focusing with Extension Tube

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Live View Focusing with Extension Tube
From: "George Themelis" <george@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 21:42:10 -0500
Oh, I see, thank you.

So, Live View is a mode that you select from a menu?

I have very little experience with digital.  Recently (just a few weeks ago)
I got a Panasonic GF1.  Being a mirrorless camera, it allows me to see the
image magnified on the screen.  There is an accessory viewfinder which
essentially shows the same as the screen.

George