[OM] Interested in a Zuiko 24 shift? - update -

Subject: [OM] Interested in a Zuiko 24 shift? - update -
From: iwert bernakiewicz <iwert.bcz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:04:39 +0100
Indeed Piers, I already have one (and am very happy with it).

I just wanted to pass on the offer to the list.
As an update: the price is to be discussed, but I think 900-950 Euro is
possible.

And to Nicholas: I'm just enabling :) If anyone is thinking about this lens,
this is a reasonable opportunity, nothing less/more!

Were are the times this list was crunching under Mike Hatams request for
24 shifts, 21 f2 and 18mm zuiko's? As I recall he bought a whole bunch of
these
to pick the best ones out. (And I sold my first one to him, getting tarred
and feathered for it here :)

Iwert