Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running - no make that driving

Subject: Re: [OM] Taking pictures while running - no make that driving
From: "Wiliam Wagenaar" <wiliam@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 21:06:42 +0100
Thanks for showing, Moose. Looks like you had a blast while driving.

What you did in a city, I did on the freway in southern France.

Here is the proof of my foolisch behaviour:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wiliam/1010189779/in/set-72157600781399603/
While looking at it again, I can see that I did not really hold back on the
throttle either ;-()

Wiliam