Re: [OM] TOPE 43: new entry (confusion)

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE 43: new entry (confusion)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:07:43 +0100
Hi,

Ooooops. I thought this was an entry for TOPE 43! :P

Well, it's corrected now, by having it up in both galleries.

Cheers,
Olafo

On 24 Jan 2011, at 05:31, Moose wrote:

On 1/23/2011 11:30 AM, Jay Drew wrote:
> . . .  So if you are confused as to why the "Confusion" picture confuses you,
> you are now enlightened.  Or totally confused.

I wasn't, now I may be . . . but I'm not sure.

> However, If you look at the gray beard, the belly paunch and the fact that it
> was a film camera, then you could, in a stretch, accept this as a How You've
> Aged theme.

Works for me. I'm enjoying having a TOPE again. And I kinda like the images
showing up slowly.

I wonder if putting them up as they are sent in, rather than all at once, might
entice folks (Like me, all too often.)
who might otherwise skip it to get out and get a shot.

> Got all of that?  There will be a test tomorrow.  Bring #2 pencils.

My dog ate them.

Moose