[OM] Various

Subject: [OM] Various
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:56:33 -0500
"at f/3.5 across the frame (it resolves > 100lp/mm *on film* in the
very furthest corners
at that aperture)."

Um..., seriously unlikely, if not downright impossible.  Physics of film/image
making apparatus make that basically impossible even in theory.  I am sure it's
a nice lens though. ;-)

---

That 24 shift mounted on the technical camera with digital back was quite cool!
 I wonder what the real image circle is, stopped down...  Oly says 57mm but on
the page it indicated it was more than that.

If the backfocus was longer, I'd try mounting it on the RZ67 to see if it's
doable. Someday I might buy a KEH as-is RZ67 body and hack it up to see if I
can make that work. It wouldn't cover full 6x7 (90mm image circle) but it might
cover most of it which would be quite cool.

What kind of shutter is that mounted in, I wonder... ?

Thanks for sharing the link!
-Ed