[OM] OO, or more like "oh oh" [was: Taking pictures while ...ing]

Subject: [OM] OO, or more like "oh oh" [was: Taking pictures while ...ing]
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 13:37:13 -0500
"Gone but not forgotten", I think...

The "European" OO camera was sent to Andreas Pirner in Germany by Karl-Hans
(Charlie) Lehnet in 2009 (not sure the date, but prior to May). It went
"missing" for many months, but Andreas eventually located it at another
address in his village. I last had correspondence with Andreas in June 2009,
and after that had no further responses to my e-mail.

The "North American" OO camera was received from Dave Cattani by Clay
Nichols in Lexington SC on September 28, 2009. I have not heard anything
from Clay since then, in spite of follow-up messages. Charlie Geilfuss tried
a follow-up e-mail on July 7 last year (2010), but I haven't heard that that
brought any response either.

Jeff, let me know if you want to consolidate images from my "extension" site
back into your main site.

Regards,
Michael