Re: [OM] IMG: Biar

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Biar
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 07:35:50 +0100
If you click on the CLOSE in upper right corner, you will get back to the
standard view, where the explanatory text is visible, as are the thumbnails of
the other images in the same gallery, on the left. It is just a feature of
Smugmug that when you show the image in the original (i.e. largest) size, it
hovers over the screen real estate in the way you mention.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain