Re: [OM] Random OM content

Subject: Re: [OM] Random OM content
From: "Walters, Martin" <Martin.Walters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:04:36 -0500
Thoroughly intrigued by "Issue Number Two: Weight. It was going to be a
five-mile slog through snow, so I wanted to travel pretty light. That
disqualified the OM-4T which needs the motordrive for film advance."
Doesn't the 4T have that little lever on the top right, like the other
Oms?

Up here in the Great White North, I've noticed that the wind on stiffens
up considerably at -15C or so. So much so that my winder may not work
very well even with good batteries. As a result, I'd be worried that a
motor drive could strip the sprocket holes in the film. Now, I
deliberately remove the winder for any winter shots.

Martin