Re: [OM] Chalk Lake B&W again

Subject: Re: [OM] Chalk Lake B&W again
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 16:25:26 +0200
I like the image very much, Ken. Very delicate tones reminiscent of
what my
medium format prints usually look like, and the image has real depth and
interest, including an interesting background!

I am curious as to all the trouble you went through with focusing!
Surely
at f/8, you could set focus by estimating distance and setting on the
lens' distance scale - depth of field on a 35mm lens at f/8 is immense.

regards,
Dawid